What does web design include?
Today, web design has been made very simple. There are thousands of templates out there from which you can just pick a design that you like. However, if your business has specific requirements then you need to get into the details of web design.
Web design has many components – it includes graphic design, interface design, the inclusion of proprietary software, user experience design and search engine optimization. Usually people refer to web design as something that is related only to the frontend. But in the broader sense it is closer to web engineering and web development.
What we offer you?
- Concept design – There are a million websites out there and you don’t want yours to be just another one. In order to stand out and be appealing to customers, your website needs to be born out of a strong concept.
- Coding – Whether or not you decide to go with a template website, you will need some amount of coding to customize parts of your website. We can do this for you and also provide you access to a dashboard that makes basic updation easy.
- Content Management System: Not only can we help you with creation of the content, we can make an easy-to-use system for you to keep updating the content on the website.
- Social Media Plugins – Customer engagement is extremely important today and it is essential that your website has adequate links to all your social pages – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and any others that are relevant to your business.
- Enquiry/Contact forms – We can link these forms to an employee’s email so that each time a customer leaves you a message or query you can get back to them quickly.
Why you should work with us?
We have years of experience in website design and have a large creative team that will be available to you. We’ve made websites for clients from ecommerce, food, fashion, beauty, electronics and finance and have picked up many business insights along the way.